The 2ⁿᵈ International Computer Sciences and Informatics Conference (ICSIC 2017) (ICSIC CFP 2017 )
The Organizing Committee at Amman Arab University is pleased to call for the second International Computer Sciences & Informatics Conference (ICSIC2017).
|Full Paper Submission Deadline:
||29 Junary 2017
|Final Paper (Camera-Ready) Submission
|28 February 2017
||28 February 2017
||29-30 April 2017
|Notification of Acceptance \ Rejection
||15-30 days from the paper submission
The ICSIC2017 is an annual conference devoted to the presentation and discussion of the most recent results and key issues that are related Computer Sciences & Informatics.
The ICSIC2017 topics include, but not limited to the following:-
Track #1: Security Issues and Solutions
- Telecommunication and Network Systems
- Data and Information Systems
- Mobile Computing
- Smart Cities
Track #2: Enterprise & Smart Solutions
- Natural Language (e.g. Arabic Language) Indexers, Parsers, and Processors
- Content Management & E-Discovery (Indexing, Categorization, and Search Engines)
- Big Data Management and Data Mining
- Bio-Informatics (Health and Medical)
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS)
- Computer Crime Prevention and Detection Systems
- E-Systems (E-Business, E-Learning, E-Commerce, E-Government, E-Library, E-School, E-College, E-University)
- Decision Support Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Expert Systems
- Embedded Systems and Software
Track #3: Networking and Mobile Computing
- Principles of Mobile Computing
- Cloud and Cluster Computing
- In-Vehicle and Fleet Computing
- Smart and Portable Computing Devices
- Mobile Applications Development
- Mobile Operating Systems
- Human Computer Interaction
- Networks and Mobile Data Communications
- Smart Cities
Track #4: Databases, Algorithms and Data Structures
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Numerical and Symbolic Computation
- Data Compression
- Fuzzy Logic
- Image Processing
- Pattern Recognition
Track #5: Other Topics
- Computer Architecture
- Programming Languages
- Parallel and Distributed Systems and Applications
- Signal Processing and Applications
- Modeling and Simulation
- Software Methodology and Engineering
- Computer Graphics and Game Theory
- Operating Systems
Terms and Conditions
- Submitted papers must be original works (e.g. unpublished, not submitted to other conferences or journals, etc.).
- Prospective authors are expected to submit their contributions to the conference; each contribution should be prepared using the conference template. Microsoft Word 2010 must be used.
- A submitted paper must not exceed twelve (12) A4 pages.
- Papers should be submitted electronically before the paper submission deadline using the online submission system.
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least two reviewers.
- All Accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings and they will be published under an international ISBN (Print and Online).
- Authors of accepted papers must include a completed Copyright Form with the submission of their final camera-ready paper.
- Awards will be granted for a selected number of best papers, and those papers must be presented at the conference.
- The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexing in:-
1.Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI),
2. Elsevier’s Engineering Information (EI) databases, and
3. Other international reputable indexing services.
- Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit a revised and extended version of their papers for publication in the following journals, and authors will be respectfully requested to cover any additional costs related to this matter:-
1.NATURAL COMPUTING: Quarterly ISSN: 1567-7818.
2.NEW GENERATION COMPUTING: Quarterly ISSN: 0288-3635
3. CANADIAN JOURNAL OF ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING Quarterly
The registration fees include the following benefits:
1. Attendance to all Scientific Sessions
2. Conference Proceedings (for Authors only)
3. Welcome Breakfast, Morning and Afternoon Refreshment Breaks
4. Paper Presentation
5. Certificate of Attendance and/or participation
6. Conference Materials, Bags etc.
7. Lunch / for 2 days
8. Guided trip to one or more touristic sites after the conference sessions will be organized. The sites include; Petra (one of the seven wonders of the world); Dead Sea (the lowest sea and ground on the earth); Jordan River (the holy river); Jerrash (the Roman city); and Wadi Rum, For more details about touristic sites in Jordan click here.
- For each paper, at least one of the co-authors will need to pay the registration fee before the registration deadline for each accepted paper.
-The conference registration will include a guided trip to one or more touristic sites after the conference sessions. The sites include; Petra (one of the seven wonders of the world); Dead Sea (the lowest sea and ground on the earth); Jordan River (the holy river); Jerrash (the Roman city); and Wadi Rum, For more details about touristic sites in Jordan click here
Registration Fee (USD)
Registration Fee (JOD)
Registration - Author (Student)
Registration - Author (for Authors from inside Jordan)
Registration - Author (from outside Jordan)
Payments: Click here
ICSIC 2017 Secretary
Faculty of Computer Sciences and Informatics
Amman Arab University
Amman - Jordan
Tel: +962-7-805400 Extension 228